South Africa

desperatedon

Maybe this should have been on this thread.

Anyone any idea when the South Africa Thomas Cook packages are going to be announced and if the others (Lowcost etc) are putting on trips? Plus who is going?

Seeing as though we're ditching Thomas Cook and revealling a new kit with "Etihad Airways" on the front while we're there, i'm not sure if Thomas Cook will do them anymore. You might have to try one with Etihad via Dubai but i doubt they'll have anything up and running by then though.

Bongo Joe said:
Seeing as though we're ditching Thomas Cook and revealling a new kit with "Etihad Airways" on the front while we're there, i'm not sure if Thomas Cook will do them anymore. You might have to try one with Etihad via Dubai but i doubt they'll have anything up and running by then though.

Good point, I hadn't thought of that!

I was quoted £3000 for four of us to go with Emirates stopping at Dubai, both my daughters are now classed as adults but can't get served legally in a pub yet, it does my head in.

Blue2112 said:
I was quoted £3000 for four of us to go with Emirates stopping at Dubai, both my daughters are now classed as adults but can't get served legally in a pub yet, it does my head in.

Yeah, know what you mean, my lad is 15 and no doubt he will be classed as an adult, he usually is for hotels etc.

i went a few years ago, flew with klm they were the cheapest fares at the time

Any blue's wishing to make the trip pm me with your details fellas

Ive been livivg out here for 2 years now and i live and work on a game farm(wife's family) about 4 hours drive north of joburg.

Im lucky to be in a position to possibly help a few of you lads out with accomodation. I will be going to the games and it would be great to all travel together to keep costs down.

Your flights will cost you whatever they do but i can definately help with accomodation. Will talk the wife round to making it free if possible!

P.S. Very important! NO DICKHEADS! Only serious people please!

My trips sorted, get on this; I got an e-mail from a prince over there who is willing to put me up in his palace and give me 5% of his multi-million pound fortune! I can't go into details but he needed somewhere to store his fortune he's inherited and all I had to do was sort him my bank details! Fucking mint! Can't wait to meet up with him over there and sort evrything out

Lol at you lot staying in your poxy hotels an that. I'll be there laughing at you all, might even buy us David Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.