South Africa

The Fat el Hombre said:
My trips sorted, get on this; I got an e-mail from a prince over there who is willing to put me up in his palace and give me 5% of his multi-million pound fortune! I can't go into details but he needed somewhere to store his fortune he's inherited and all I had to do was sort him my bank details! Fucking mint! Can't wait to meet up with him over there and sort evrything out

Lol at you lot staying in your poxy hotels an that. I'll be there laughing at you all, might even buy us David Villa

TuT, TuT, whats up with you?

Proof is in the pudding as they say, im not forcing anyone mate!

I live and work on a game farm with lots of accomodation. Anyone who wants proof, pm me and i will give it no problems.

The Fat el Hombre said:
My trips sorted, get on this; I got an e-mail from a prince over there who is willing to put me up in his palace and give me 5% of his multi-million pound fortune! I can't go into details but he needed somewhere to store his fortune he's inherited and all I had to do was sort him my bank details! Fucking mint! Can't wait to meet up with him over there and sort evrything out

Lol at you lot staying in your poxy hotels an that. I'll be there laughing at you all, might even buy us David Villa

Hahahahahahahaha, can i chip in mate?

Simon Le Tom said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Hahahahahahahaha, can i chip in mate?

Please mate lol...btw im not a prince im a fucking Zulu king! Get your facts right THeH!

I don't know what the dates of the matches are, but Man to J'Burg via Abu Dhabi with Etihad for mid-to-late July is coming in around the 500 pound mark. Which sounds very reasonable.

felixbg said:
@the fat el hombre ... i think that might be a scam ... maybe ;)

No scam fella's, no bank details required, promise lol.

Just in a position to put a few up over here thats all.

You sort your flights out thats that!

Payment for accomodation can be "beer"

Dubai Blue said:
I don't know what the dates of the matches are, but Man to J'Burg via Abu Dhabi with Etihad for mid-to-late July is coming in around the 500 pound mark. Which sounds very reasonable.

Emirates is the cheapest over here at the moment. Im coming home next month to see my kids in Rochdale and ive got a return to Heathrow for just under R5000. Not bad.

Only trouble you have is you have to book in the country of destination! Also flights are going to be up due to the confed cup i would have thought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.