South Africa

believe the ground is on the outskirts of the town most bars hotels are in the centre if somebody can check where their hotels are in vicinity to the ground and we'll meet in the nearest hotel/bar to the stadium pls....

i live in johannesburg, driving up to polokwane for the game, trying to deicde wether to go up on the friday or saturday. when is everyone gonna be in polokwane and where is everyone staying, i saw some decent prices at the protea hotel there. im keen on a big night out there, but dont know what all happens in polokwane.

most people arrive friday in polokwane i believe i know city arrive in SA thursday. think if we cant organise something before the game we'll definitely be organising a drink or two after...

Just been told by my boss "Sorry I have to make you redundant" and gave me five weeks notice the good news is I can now go to South Africa (thank Fuck). I need help with flights and accommodation including prices, Please can you all help us out (me&1 mate) in return you can have your photo with my MASSIVE FLAG (free of course) that will also be travelling with me

Hi Graham
unfortunately i won't be going South Africa as can't get time off and still skint from Europe last season
i booked my mate a flight to Jberg but it was about £580 quid with Etihad via Abu Dhabi.
do you still have Dans number from Faroe Islands as he is going so give him a ring and see who he is flying with if not let me know and i will PM his number to you
Cheers
Darren

Pagie Jnr said:
Hi Graham
unfortunately i won't be going South Africa as can't get time off and still skint from Europe last season
i booked my mate a flight to Jberg but it was about £580 quid with Etihad via Abu Dhabi.
do you still have Dans number from Faroe Islands as he is going so give him a ring and see who he is flying with if not let me know and i will PM his number to you
Cheers
Darren
Hi Darren thanks for this. No i dont have Dan's number please can you pm me with his details thanks. This must be killing ya not being able to go ?

where about in polokwane is everyone staying. planning to book in the next couple of days, not sure whether to book closer to the city centre or more on the outskirts. the two hotels are fully booked, so probably going to go for a bed and breakfast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.