South American talent

Incredibly gifted attacking MF, very confident in his ability and would be a lot harder to replace than vinicius jr or Felipe who’s gone to Udinese. Lucas
Paquetá and Jean Lucas will be the next talents I think will leave Flamengo

if you had to compare him to a player who would you compare him to ?

Incredibly gifted attacking MF, very confident in his ability and would be a lot harder to replace than vinicius jr or Felipe who’s gone to Udinese. Lucas
Paquetá and Jean Lucas will be the next talents I think will leave Flamengo

So where do you think he will fit in here? If he were to arrive.

Does he have the tenacity to play in the free 8 roles?

You are aware that there have been many players from South America (and the English lower leagues, other parts of Europe, Africa, Asia) that have dominated the competitions they have played in, looked to be an immense talent, but, when they went to England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, have not been successful, yes?

And my post was merely my opinion, which I in no way implied was fact (or even correct)—in fact, I used the phrases “reminds me of” and “not sure”, rather than making heady, exaggerated declarative statements.

Saying that he would be a “starter at Man City or Barcelona if he goes there” (on what evidence of him playing consistently well in either side?) and “he is brilliant 100% of the games” (which is true of absolutely no one, not even Messi) is bollocks and definitely doesn’t lend to credibility in a discussion.

Man, very very very players from around the World have not been successful in Europe level. And very anothers players have been successful. For example, everybody knowed Ronaldo Fenomeno, Adriano, Ronaldinho, Kaká, Neymar in Brazil and evebody knows they would have been successful in Europe level. Anothers, with big big big potencial and talent to Ballon d'Or, like Djalminha and Alex (Fernebahce). Unfortunately, they didn't.

In WC 2010, Journalists had doubts who was better: Paulo Henrique Ganso (Sevilla) or Neymar. Strong potential, but disapper. Arthur is the best u23 Brazillian Midfield. No doubt. Will he have successful? Only the time. As: Foden, Douglas Luiz, Bernardo, Mendy, Stones...

Man, very very very players from around the World have not been successful in Europe level. And very anothers players have been successful. For example, everybody knowed Ronaldo Fenomeno, Adriano, Ronaldinho, Kaká, Neymar in Brazil and evebody knows they would have been successful in Europe level. Anothers, with big big big potencial and talent to Ballon d'Or, like Djalminha and Alex (Fernebahce). Unfortunately, they didn't.

In WC 2010, Journalists had doubts who was better: Paulo Henrique Ganso (Sevilla) or Neymar. Strong potential, but disapper. Arthur is the best u23 Brazillian Midfield. No doubt. Will he have successful? Only the time. As: Foden, Douglas Luiz, Bernardo, Mendy, Stones...
Meanwhile, five months later... ;-)

But I think your post supports mine: that is, being so sure a player would start for City or Barca based solely on their performances in Brazil is foolhardy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.