Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

I agree totally £250 with trains hotels etc to watch that shite we are not entitled to win any game but we were really fucking shite anyway in my room now 4 hours home tomorrow dog shit
I don't think players have any idea how hard a fan has to work to go to a game like that. That £250 has to be on top of all the expenses of your home rent, transport, food, heating, clothes etc. I bet it would take at least 2 weeks graft to save that up on top of a fans other costs. How any player can stroll around not caring is just barmy.

Southampton drew with Arsenal at St Mary's not so long ago in the League. We didn't respect them enough with that team . The Derby was more important for Pep. I can understand that but we must go back to a back four .

Walker right back- no inversion ( Lewis as back up. Can't start Derby but could come on later)
Pick from Stones Ake Akanji as centre backs . I'd even give Laporte the left back position over Cancelo. A good foundation. The rest of the team will follow .

Im getting tired of Pep playing russian roulette with the line-ups. We havent been played off the park in any game this season, we've lost games because of the way we set up and over-complicated tactics. This defeat is on Pep
gomez was superb v chelsea, philips had to start sometime but surely pep couldn't in his wildest dreams think he was that shit, granted walker was out of position but for the rest of the team, no excuses it's on them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.