Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup QF - Wed 11th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get through this and draw United, 10 of our first 14 matches after the world cup will be against the "big 6".
Potentially scary, but if we get through it in a good position, we should be incredibly sharp from that point onwards.

V Southampton I'd try:-
.................Ortega................
Walker Akanji Ake Cancelo
...Gundogan Philips KDB...
Palmer ...Alvarez ..Grealish

V unitd I'd prefer the energy of Bernardo and Foden in the center to the 2 older lads.

................Ederson.............
Lewis Stones Laporte Ake
...Bernardo Rodri Foden...
Mahrez Haaland .Alvarez

The strenght of the subs bench in both games is a massive advantage. Hopefully they are well utilised.

Last edited:
V Southampton I'd try:-
.................Ortega................
Walker Akanji Ake Cancelo
...Gundogan Philips KDB...
Palmer ...Alvarez ..Grealish

V unitd I'd prefer the energy of Bernardo and Foden in the center to the 2 older lads.

................Ederson.............
Lewis Stones Laporte Ake
...Bernardo Rodri Foden...
Mahrez Haaland .Alvarez

The strenght of the subs bench in both games is a massive advantage. Hopefully they are well utilised.
No KDB in the derby? Lol

Really don't get the 2 legged semis in this cup - they reduced the number of games for PL / teams in Europe but then you have to play 2 hard games at a difficult time of the season. If city get to the final, 1/3 of the games will have been the semi final!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.