Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup QF - Wed 11th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it, we've got this general reputation up and down the country of being paranoid, so it seems, as supporters.
But I look on the BBC website, and there is not one fucking dickiebird about the fact that there are two quarter-finals of a domestic cup taking place this evening.
Compare with last night.
Instead, we are apprised of the fact, nearly 24 hours after the (non) event, that Rashford scored two goals.
Oh and we also learn the vital news that a female tennis player is pregnant. Even were I more interested in tennis than I am, I could not actually give a toss about what seems to me a personal affair. Fine for her and everything, but I'm amazed that it's the top story, or even that it's on that page at all.
You could not make this stuff up.

Puff Daddy makes me suspect that starting eleven may be suspect, as I can't imagine even Pep would start him at leftback.
The name 'Puff Daddy' at left back brings to mind Kolarov chasing back, running through treacle, and lagging further and further behind as the speedy forward pulled away from him, puffing and panting as he ran. He had a lot going for him Kolarov, but not speed :-)

But I look on the BBC website, and there is not one fucking dickiebird about the fact that there are two quarter-finals of a domestic cup taking place this evening
I spotted news on tonight's matches behind this in the picking order

"The home of ninth-tier side Erith & Belvedere is where Romeo Beckham, son of former England captain David, made his debut for Brentford B in a London Senior Cup match on Tuesday."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.