Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup QF - Wed 11th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the short turnaround between this and the derby, I don’t think many players, if any, will start both games. Could feasibly see two almost completely different XIs.

Southampton:

Ortega
Lewis
Akanji
Ake
Cancelo
Phillips
Gundogan
Palmer
Grealish
Foden
Alvarez

United:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland
Same team as Sunday please Unleash the Beast at the swamp!!!

If we get through this and draw United, 10 of our first 14 matches after the world cup will be against the "big 6".
Bring em on, we do better against them than strugglers who try and play anti-football/hoof and time waste (looking at you EFC)

With the short turnaround between this and the derby, I don’t think many players, if any, will start both games. Could feasibly see two almost completely different XIs.

Southampton:

Ortega
Lewis
Akanji
Ake
Cancelo
Phillips
Gundogan
Palmer
Grealish
Foden
Alvarez

United:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland
I think that’s what will happen but I think Foden will start the derby and not Grealish. I think he might start both.

Sky having a wank in the Geordie dressing room, have they won it without bothering with the Semi and the Final?

Guaranteed they won't be asking to give Pep a blow job if we twat Southampton tomorrow.
I watched the game and if I was a Leicester fan i wouldn’t watch sky again. The commentators were as unbiased as Putin, it was a disgrace really. Hinchcliffe is a grade A Cu@t.

Such and interesting game and a selection conundrum. Fullbacks are so important in the rags game so I’d go with the young lads, keep Kyle for the weekend, and hopefully help len realise he has to up his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.