Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Because of his goals, Haaland may win it but I think you’re dead right. Ake, week in, week out has turned up and done exactly what’s been asked of him and more. He’s had an exceptional season.

Proper no nonsense, get the job (really well) done player.

You can see Grealish loves their partnership as well. Trust each other and always have each other’s backs. Both are solid when need to be but are brilliant at turning up the heat at just the right times.

It’s amazing how Pep “sees” these partnerships happening “in advance” before he goes into the transfer market.

PGMOL have apologised to Brighton for the refereeing error regarding the foul on Mitoma. What good is an apology now? Brighton have been denied a possible point or a victory for the other cast iron penalty when the Brighton player was dragged down during a corner kick.

Spuds have benefitted by three points & Brighton have been denied three points. Can you imagine the shitstorm if Spuds reach the CL by finishing three points ahead of Brighton?

VAR was supposed to stop all this. My bet is someone on the VAR or referee team had his family being held hostage until he delivered a Spuds victory by fair means or foul... :-/

I cannot think of any good reason for those calls. Mistakes can happen but you cannot not see what is right in front of your eyes.

Our away support this season is as good as I can remember it. Totally unique songbook, edgy as fuck and everyone young and old up for it.

As an "independent traveller" the car gets parked wherever we can dump it, which means we're usually walking from the ground amongst the home support. I've heard Leeds fans describing our support as "the best we've had here in years". Forest fans "forgotten how good City's away support is". Saints fans yesterday "they deserve to win the league just for that away support". Palace fans "that lot could teach our ultras a thing or two about backing their team".

We've never lost that self deprecating Mancunian sense of humour, despite our success. How can anyone take the piss out of us when we do it to ourselves better than anyone? You can see the respect and joy it brings to the players and Pep. Bernie's cheeky little wave to us during the break in play when he came on was a thing of beauty.

So proud to be part of it all. Its the one thing about our Club that can never be questioned and any proper match going rival knows it.

I salute every single one of our absolute away day nutters.

I cannot think of any good reason for those calls. Mistakes can happen but you cannot not see what is right in front of your eyes.
It beggars belief! The ref was stood 10m away from the incident with an unobstructed view. Every angle VAR showed you could clearly see the foul.

The only people who seem to disagree were VAR & the referee... Summat stinks.

Proper no nonsense, get the job (really well) done player.

You can see Grealish loves their partnership as well. Trust each other and always have each other’s backs. Both are solid when need to be but are brilliant at turning up the heat at just the right times.

It’s amazing how Pep “sees” these partnerships happening “in advance” before he goes into the transfer market.
I'm really loving that left-hand side now and think it's only going to get better as they get more and more matches together. Two properly hard-working players who understand their roles and are doing everything they can for the team, match after match.

6431a3f74c945175073439.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.