Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

PGMOL have apologised to Brighton for the refereeing error regarding the foul on Mitoma. What good is an apology now? Brighton have been denied a possible point or a victory for the other cast iron penalty when the Brighton player was dragged down during a corner kick.

Spuds have benefitted by three points & Brighton have been denied three points. Can you imagine the shitstorm if Spuds reach the CL by finishing three points ahead of Brighton?

VAR was supposed to stop all this. My bet is someone on the VAR or referee team had his family being held hostage until he delivered a Spuds victory by fair means or foul... :-/

PGMOL have apologised to Brighton for the refereeing error regarding the foul on Mitoma. What good is an apology now? Brighton have been denied a possible point or a victory for the other cast iron penalty when the Brighton player was dragged down during a corner kick.

Spuds have benefitted by three points & Brighton have been denied three points. Can you imagine the shitstorm if Spuds reach the CL by finishing three points ahead of Brighton?

VAR was supposed to stop all this. My bet is someone on the VAR or referee team had his family being held hostage until he delivered a Spuds victory by fair means or foul... :-/

Levy and his grubby hands are all over a lot of wrong doing in the premier league. No coincidence Pep called him out on it. Only thing is Spurs are that bad they can’t turn it into trophies.

They only apologise when programme's like MotD pull them up about the number of decisions in a match they got wrong. The problem is that the people responsible are never held to account and asked to explain how they did/didn't get to the decision they arrived at. The refereeing team may miss the next round of matches but like you said, what good does that do the team they've cost points.

Stuart Atwell at it again! Has to be the dodgiest in the league!

Gosh. Did you think they were serious?
Gosh I think they were making a point that Haaland wasn’t playing well, what their innermost thoughts at the time were I couldn’t say. I was stood right next to them (were you?) and they seemed confident in their belief, and whether they were serious or not they were daft cunts. Talking of which, gosh

ERROR? How about the catalogue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.