Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

The twat of a ref has been let off the hook as it didn't matter in the end

But he's still an incompetent wanker and I hope the club have made a note of yet another scandalous injustice

wish we could get another 3-4 seasons out of Vinny, we look a completely settled side when he plays even with the Hologram in goal.

Felt strangely uneasy all day this is a huge result for us and to top it all I think Vinny is nailed on to play our next two matches. Happy days

Everything seems to fall into place with Vincent back and fit. Born leader and winner. Whole back four looks transformed. All of them played well today. Quality from Sane, Aguero, KDB and SIlva when it mattered most. Pep said that Sane said it wasn't a penalty.

That was probably as well as we have played this season. The pressing, the passing between the lines, the rotation and in particular the defending were all excellent.

Southampton couldn't live with that. Don't kid yourselves into thinking they didn't give a shit, we just had far too much.

We have a such a poor record against the big teams, it's perplexing and something that needs to be fixed next year.

Is that the best you can do after making yourself look a right nob pre match. LMFAO

Bill's allergy to any form of positivity about City is grating, but at least he's shown up here. Even if it's just to be a Debbie Downer bellend.

After Kompany's goal a whole load of bed wetters in the match thread suddenly went missing, or back to the forum they usually frequent.

Thank fuck.

Pundits say Shit like this all the time. If he means Kompany would break ducks with passions goals like the one he scored today, sure. But defensively I saw nothing different.

As usual, the media is painting a picture that we've been defensively inept, but lately nothing has been further from the truth.

Sane should've taken the shot instead of rounding the keeper in the first half probably would've scored. He's started 16 games in 2017 8 goals and 2 assists I can see him becoming a Robben/Neymar/CR kind of hybrid type of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.