Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

If you think Vinny doesn't make a difference you really need a trip to specsavers mate.
I dont buy into believing something and then trying to convince myself its true.

I simply want the evidence to show it. I don't ascribe everything good happening to the presence of Kompany. Especially in light of the fact that these conditions have been seen before in his absence.

He won us the game with his goal. So I ascribe the win to him. But our defense looked like it often has. With or without Kompany. So no. I don't think "the belief" that Kompany makes a difference, has been proven.

Everything seems to fall into place with Vincent back and fit. Born leader and winner. Whole back four looks transformed. All of them played well today. Quality from Sane, Aguero, KDB and SIlva when it mattered most. Pep said that Sane said it wasn't a penalty.

That's just insane (bum bum)

Can enjoy the match tomorrow now. Not bothered how it finishes just grateful that we got our job done today. Well done City.

Bill's allergy to any form of positivity about City is grating, but at least he's shown up here. Even if it's just to be a Debbie Downer bellend.

After Kompany's goal a whole load of bed wetters in the match thread suddenly went missing, or back to the forum they usually frequent.

Thank fuck.

As usual, the media is painting a picture that we've been defensively inept, but lately nothing has been further from the truth.
Yup. That's the point I was getting at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.