Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

I think it's definitely a rhythm thing, it's why we can lose in the CL when we've had too much downtime before those games or when we've won the league early we can find it hard to step back up again.

i think it is ? maybe the more time on the training ground the more pep overthinks it and the players get to much drilled into them. also down time and the players turn off mentally and that must the be the hardest to switch back on.

look we all feel the pain and yesterday shows how far manchester city have come when we picking wholes out of the game and the draw.

Sterling puts his easy chance away,we win the game
They get a bit of luck with offsides and we're 3-0 down at HT. Swings and roundabouts.

We improved in the second half but my word that first 45 was dreadful.

Am also starting to get a little worried about Foden's attitude with the after hours stuff and some of his body langauge on the pitch recently but presumably the club will have this under control.

So rule seems to be if it’s above the knee it’s a red but when it’s City the ref doesn’t see it VAR sees it looks at it does nothing and then we see pics of it not just above the knee but half way up the thigh and with a cut and blood please explain how this is right or possible if the game is honest

They should have had two with the header against the post, so although I'm brassed off (seriously hacked off) that we couldn't underline our dominance with two or three more goals, a draw is a fairly good result in the grand scheme of things.
The header against the post from a player in an offside position..if it had gone in it would have been disallowed as he was 2 yards offside.

Finally somebody else sees this shit! The same teams and the same tactics is causing us problems, it's Pep's weak point right now.
Nothing to do with a simple 5 yard pass to Walker into the box that was fucked up which then created there goal or a simple tap in from 6 yards out with the keeper on his arse or the no fuckrr attacking the space when 20 crosses came in or poor quality in front of goal????? That's how we should have won yesterday forget there tactics they are always tough against Southampton they make it hard but the basics yesterday in the 1st 60 mins were pants
The last 35 minutes were class much quicker & we wanted it allover the pitch & should have pinched it but they deserved a point, Southampton have a good manager I like the way he roles he could do a great job at Everton imo
I wasn't sure it was a pen, but if a City player had made that challenge that Armstrong made i'm 100% sure if would of been a red
Yep definitely red card

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.