Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

Why did the ref stop the game because the s'ton full back was rolling around ? , they are only supposed to stop the game for head injuries , the foul on KDB was clearly on the line so a penalty and Arrmstrongs assault on Laporte 100% a red card.
Second half performance was plenty enough to win the game , they rode their luck and our first half wasnt as bad as Dipper Souness made out , if Sterling had his scoring head on
Amusing how Southampton celebrated a point like they have won the world cup and that **** Dave Jones on Sky cant hide his glee , just shows how good we really are now , every fucker hates us and every fucker wants us to lose maybe Sky will do three dcoumentaries on us for winning four of the last five titles but will it be hilarious if the Dippers fuck up at Palace , all their hopes come crushing down
When do Southampton collect their "two draws" cup and when is the parade.

Didnt lose at least but bent as fuck. Those reds and penalty are given for Red top teams.
Teams turn into dirty thugs whem they play is as they know its allowed against us.

I am not pleased with this result...and the first 32 minutes. Pep had to do something during the first half, he shouldn't have waited for the half time. That was a shit show. And we are not going to get another penalty from even 80-20 probability after that Arsenal game. And the red card tackle...WTF!!!! Raz....come on man!

I agree.. I thought Foden may be the best player in the league this season.. he’s not been very good TBH. Hope he improves. As bad as Raz was today.. he’s probably been the pick of the English lads this season.

Not great from any of them though considering the talent they have.

Foden may not have had a good game, but he created the best chance of the game for Sterling to tap in.

They didn't fully deserve a point. They didn't have one player whose average position was in our half.
Doesn’t matter mate. They deserved it for their defending and we didn’t deserve 3 points for ours.

That's a red all day on Laporte. Stones got sent off for less last season.
DeBruyne pen shout should have been referred, the touch on the line says its a pen. Fuck VAR.

Two hardest games of the season have been against Southampton.....glad we have got them out of of the way haha.

Very sloppy start I thought tbh, finally got into gear 20 mins before half time, thought we played pretty fantastic in the 2nd half tbh with you, scored, hit the post twice and creating a few other chances.

Best part for me is that in the 2nd half kev really looked back to his best.

Looks like we'll settle with just 12 in a row, tough times. Got a couple weeks off from prem games now to relax, recuperated and prepare for the final stretch of the season and we are in a very good place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.