Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

Well. After that first half frankly I’ll settle for a point. I wish I was clever enough to work out what an earth was wrong with us in the first 45. Second-half much better and could’ve maybe nicked it. But on balance a draw was probably fair enough. They won the first half we won the second.
Too many five or 6 out of 10 performances in the first half. And I am so willing Jack to do well but he’s just not doing enough
on the game changing performance front. Anyway still several points ahead. Here’s hoping Palace do something against the entitled ones
Here’s a start give the opposition a little credit

the criticism for today is warranted. that miss is big and it was right at the time you need it to settle and get a foot in the game ? sterling seems to never get criticism from the media anymore but sorry nobody can defend him after that miss
Not even Sterling would defend that miss. The sub was the right call. He'll be a match winner for us again though and will shut a few people up

So....

Anyone notice the difference it takes to check VAR if you wear blue instead of red?

We got a point. A couple of years ago we wouldn't have.

We keep improving. If Pep stays we will break Arsenal's record at some point.

Still top.

Merseyside piss simmering nicely.
Stones was sent off for an identical challenge last season, was it against Villa or Leeds?

First half was poor, we allowed them to bully us. Much better in the second half, probably should have won it, but our momentum was halted by the 2 VAR delays. Thought Raheem and Kev were poor today.

Referee and VAR were fucking abysmal, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Laporte challenge - "glancing blow, with no intensity" - in that case, I guess that **** on VAR won't mind us all lining up to do the same to him to demonstrate what it feels like!

Watching the Sky Sports post-match and Souness says that the Armstrong foul on Laporte is a clear red. Micah says it is an orange.

I mean...

I know we love Micah, but he is NOT a voice for City fans. He is hardly a reasonable pundit. Was a thoroughly woeful and shambolic analysis of that foul. He's merely there to give a semblance of City representation in media. Oh, and did I mention his laugh?

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.