Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will work us over. A very decent outfit who were giving our style of play plenty of problems in recent seasons, even before our downturn.

Would be best to follow United's recent second-half performance and just force the issue, rather than probe.

Obviously need a win but can see another draw or worse.
Our supporters branch WhatsApp group all had to guess how many points we would pick up in the next 10 games, they laughed like fuck when I sad 19, everyone else was around 23-25

Current form we will be lucky to get 17 not even top 6

We will lose this one and I am not being pessimistic. We don't have the hunger to win games like before. So we might as well play some of our young guard mixed with the old guard.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Diaz
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Debruyne
Bernardo or Gundogan
Foden
Ferran
Aguero

No Sterling, No Mahrez, No Rodri. Give them all a rest.

We will lose this one and I am not being pessimistic. We don't have the hunger to win games like before. So we might as well play some of our young guard mixed with the old guard.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Diaz
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Debruyne
Bernardo or Gundogan
Foden
Ferran
Aguero

No Sterling, No Mahrez, No Rodri. Give them all a rest.

Agree with the line up apart from Cancelo, He should be made chew meat in an old folks home for a month after his performance last night.

Wow the poll showing us get beat by Southampton. Been a while since I have seen that. Confidence is zero with fans & players right now :-(

Assuming Aguero isn't fit to start:

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Gundogan Bernardo Kev
Mahrez Ferran Foden

Not thrilled about watching Cancelo again though, but Mendy is an absolute pony. Can't believe I'm crying out to see Oleks play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.