Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not complacency.

Look this is really obvious. There is a long established trend this season. We dominate possession as we always have but can't create chances.

Look at the key creative players and there you will find your answer
We played West Brom at home. There was something missing last night and it wasn't creating or scoring, it was more the intangibles. The desire, the workrate, the tempo, the skill, the belief, the understanding. We've tried endless amounts of player combinations and formations etc. We've used every excuse in the book for our form for a good few months now.

I personally believe something was broken v Lyon. We are getting to a breaking point where we're gonna find out how much the players still want to play for him and how much he can get out of them. This is a huge, huge game for the future of the club.

Ederson
Dias Laporte stones
Sterling (r) kdb foden Bernardo Torres (l)
Aguero delap

Can’t see us winning this one I’m afraid, feels like the only way is down at the moment. We are stuck in a real rut and it doesn’t look to me as if we have a plan to get out of it.
Pep has earned the right to be given time but I really see only one ending to this.
I’ll go with:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Diaz
Ake (for lack of any other option)
Gundog
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Torres
Jesus
Mahrez

No doubt Plodri will play and we will get done on the counter after a 300 pass side to side move from us.
0-1 to them.

Eventually a team that tries to play football - should be an easy win for City.
Hassenhutl is an adventurous manager so hopefully we'll see a proper game of football

I’m looking forward to this game. I Hope that the Saints feel that they can go toe to toe with us, which should play into our hands.
Too many teams are just setting up to stifle the game, thinking that taking a point from us is good a good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.