Southampton (A) - Sat 8th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southamtpon are fucking shite, but its a bit of a bogey ground for us. It'll be a tough game but really we should have enough. 3-1 city.

If they lose to us they're pretty much down with the way Everton and West Ham have picked up points in the last few games so we will probably get 110% effort from them.

Hopefully haaland gets 60 and then off fresh for Munich happy days, let's go blues

They usually don't lose by much when you look at recent results so I expect a tightish game. I have no doubt, on this form, we will win though. With no midweek game this week, I hope Pep resists the urge for wholesale change. Maybe Walker back but thats about it please. Move into a comfortable lead and then give others a run to stretch their legs.
Think Walker has to play so he has some game time before Bayern. Think his pace is going to be vital against Davies/Sane/Coman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.