Southampton (A) - Sat 8th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We owe these one after them beating us in that cup. Also they always seem to play good against us at their ground no messing about strongest team possible.

Don’t know if it’s been posted elsewhere but if you’re planning to come down by train then they’re buggered between Oxford and Reading (aka Stab City) thanks to a wonky bridge, which somehow escaped the attention of our otherwise well-run rail network.

The match? Please god a peril-free stomping of the Scummers. I can’t handle another piss-take pile-on from my colleagues.

Don’t know if it’s been posted elsewhere but if you’re planning to come down by train then they’re buggered between Oxford and Reading (aka Stab City) thanks to a wonky bridge, which somehow escaped the attention of our otherwise well-run rail network.

The match? Please god a peril-free stomping of the Scummers. I can’t handle another piss-take pile-on from my colleagues.
I'm coming by train so not sure what to do.

Hopefully haaland gets 60 and then off fresh for Munich happy days, let's go blues
pep would take him off at 50, because if he got 60 in a game where would he go from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.