Southampton at home

After one for lower tier. PM me cheers<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:33 pm --<br /><br />
jjharris1991 said:
Got spare for tomorrow at home, some1s just let me down now, also got west brom and Sunderland at home,

Adult block 110

Southampton £30
Sunderland £30
West brom £30

All next 3 home games unable to go, £30 each or can have all 3 £75 and keep hold of my season card until after west brom? Let me no asap, can meet u tonight or tomorrow ?

Cheers
Is one still available for tomoz

Re: Southampton I'll have it

If you still got that spare I will have it got my son call me

1 x adult ticket in block 212 available. Mate who is a seasoncard holder cannot make the game.

£15 for the ticket, would have to meet at the ground to scan you in. Pm if interested.

Re: Southampton I'll have it

mikep said:
If you still got that spare I will have it got my son call me

Is that you mike from the front of 110(you usually have your lad with you)? I let you in the queue outside K a game or 2 ago... Anyway if you don't get boxed then let me know as i have mine for tomoz... my mate will meet you outside, you will know him by sight as his season card is about 2 or 3 rows up from the front of 110 were you are.

2 spare tomorrow, south stand level 2. Meet at ground, pm me thanks.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:01 pm --<br /><br />2 spare tomorrow, south stand level 2. Meet at ground, pm me thanks.
Can do either adult and child/oap £45 or 2 adults £55.

Junior available in Block 122 Lower, £20, meet at ground, pm me if interested, Thanks

Still got two adults and a child ticket for the game. Can meet at ground. 60 for all 3 but willing to separate. Pm if interested.
The two adults are now sold.

Got one adult paper ticket spare for today inblock 128. 25 pound for the ticket. Meet in manchester piccadilly from 1030 onwards. Pm if interested.

franksinatra said:
Got one adult paper ticket spare for tomorrow in block 128. 25 pound for the ticket. Meet in manchester piccadilly from 1030 onwards. Pm if interested.

you do know the match is today mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.