Southampton fans handshakes

stonie

On exiting the south stand and walking past the visiting supporters I couldn't help observing Southampton fans shaking city fans hands and wishing us luck, I for one ignored the bumkins and headed the pub as per...

Re: southampton fans handshskes

We had some on our train back last night. They were fine and just talking about the game etc. It's sport, isn't it? Bit of a shame when we can't act like adults afterwards. Neverton and U****d aside, perhaps.

Last season I had a man hug with a QPR fan who looked about as made up as we were (fucking Stewards trying to stop them offering handshakes over the netting when the title was won) and, a few seasons before, a West Ham fan in Mary D's bought me a Pint as we'd shared our table with him and his City mate.

I'll talk to opposition fans when I'm away with City. If only to pick their brains about a certain player etc.

Yeah its good when you can have the crack with other fans, will be interesting when QPR come next month..

Me and a couple of mates had a few beers with a couple of villa fans in town last season,we had the crack and that and just talked football,we all shared a taxi to the ground,wished eachother luck,shook hands and went on our way...
That's how it should be,not everybody dressed in burberry and doing the zebedee act with eachother like football factoty extras...

peoffrey said:
We had some on our train back last night. They were fine and just talking about the game etc. It's sport, isn't it? Bit of a shame when we can't act like adults afterwards. Neverton and U****d aside, perhaps.

Last season I had a man hug with a QPR fan who looked about as made up as we were (fucking Stewards trying to stop them offering handshakes over the netting when the title was won) and, a few seasons before, a West Ham fan in Mary D's bought me a Pint as we'd shared our table with him and his City mate.

I'll talk to opposition fans when I'm away with City. If only to pick their brains about a certain player etc.

Yep , my attitude too ...

most visiting fans just come for the day out , to watch their side hopefully win , feel the away ground experience , and don't come for trouble ..

I've found that there are good fans and not so good fans of EVERY club all over this country and Europe. The only fans I've ever been 'concerned about were Birmingham City fans.

Spoke to a couple of Southampton fans as I walked back to the coach last night and they were very impressed with the ground, the atmosphere and the match itself.

Depends, if they're small enough I will give them a jolly good thrashing

If they're bigger than me I just call them a **** then run towards the nearest police

That is how it should be , I did the same myself yesterday after the game.Most away fans are knowledgeable and are no different to those of us that actually go to games.

This is good but I also like the odd hostile atmos if Im honest.Usually helps create a good atmos. I defo wouldnt want it like the scouse red and blues where they're holding eachothers cocks in the toilets.

The only fans i hate are United's, Everton's, Villa's and Bolton's. The rest i don't mind, spoke to Newcastle fans after a game once and even an Arsenal fan (before we bought half of their players).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.