Southampton fans handshakes

Re: southampton fans handshskes

They seemed alright and I half clapped them at the end. Only thing that pissed me off was when they booed Aguero and sang 'she fell over' (what a bent thing to say anyway) when he went off on a stretcher.

I saw all that and tbh I felt it was all very patronising.

Let's face it, if they'd drew or won it would have been V signs, abuse and one or 2 bouncing around trying to look hard.

They were a good set of fans though, and their team, esp in the 2nd half, were a credit to the Premier League and themselves.

Was shaking all the QPR fans hands on final day
1 cheeky little gimp put his hand out then pulled it back and went "your a fucking shit club" and legged it. Now being in a state of euphoria I couldn't of cared less and when he looked back I think I had hurt his feelings

Eccles Blue said:
I've found that there are good fans and not so good fans of EVERY club all over this country and Europe. The only fans I've ever been 'concerned about were Birmingham City fans.

Spoke to a couple of Southampton fans as I walked back to the coach last night and they were very impressed with the ground, the atmosphere and the match itself.

Really? I thought the atmosphere yesterday was pretty bad for our standards

im sat 216 next to away fans...........had some good banter with them.......esp as scoreline changing rapidly...........anyway, managed to shake hands with a few despite stewards doin best to get in the way and make themselves look even more pathetic under watchful eye of plod............saints fans applauded city fans back.
nice to see em back in prem havin good day out............long way home.
cant see me doin it for efc villa etc..........they will get the usual abuse !!!!
ctid...
ps.can someone at the club tie some bricks to the bottom of the banners.....missed half game when windy....!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Was shaking all the QPR fans hands on final day
1 cheeky little gimp put his hand out then pulled it back and went "your a fucking shit club" and legged it. Now being in a state of euphoria I couldn't of cared less and when he looked back I think I had hurt his feelings

QPR calling us a shit Club?! They were appaulingly run for years with Flavio Briatore being the worst Boss in football. They're miles behind locals Chelsea in terms of success and their ground is incredibly uncomfortable.

You get your idiots everywhere yet they're more prevalent at some Clubs. Leeds, Millwall and Birmingham are the stand out ones for me. No desire to drink close to the ground or hang around in colours afterwards.

ForzaMancini said:
Eccles Blue said:
I've found that there are good fans and not so good fans of EVERY club all over this country and Europe. The only fans I've ever been 'concerned about were Birmingham City fans.

Spoke to a couple of Southampton fans as I walked back to the coach last night and they were very impressed with the ground, the atmosphere and the match itself.

Really? I thought the atmosphere yesterday was pretty bad for our standards

Maybe for us but remember they have just come up from the Championship and wouldn't have had that roar at the beginning and the (almost) continuous singing. I guess, for them, it is horses for courses. I didn't think our atmosphere yesterday was too bad, there was a lull for for about 10 minutes in the second half but that was to be understood I guess.

I seen the Southampton fans clapping aguero when he went past on the stretcher. Good fans yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.