Southampton fans handshakes

Re: southampton fans handshskes

I was sat near them in the Upper Tier. They clapped Aguero off.

And after the game walked back into town with them. They were proud of their team and wanted to know what we thought of them

BlueHalli said:
This is good but I also like the odd hostile atmos if Im honest.Usually helps create a good atmos. I defo wouldnt want it like the scouse red and blues where they're holding eachothers cocks in the toilets.
I do too, with certain clubs. There are loads we have no rivalry with at all. Red or Blue Scouse, Stoke, Arsenal, Spurs, Millwall, Leeds and obviously United aside; I don't mind everyone else.

We don't have to treat everyone like we do the clubs we don't like. I really like West Ham fans, I'd hate to see us kicking off with them because some knob head from either side thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks and starts with some coin throwing or something stupid. West Ham have always been good to me, and by all accounts my Dad back in the day too, down at their place. Can't wait to go there again this season, one of my favourite away trips.

Walked to the ground with a couple of Southamptons lot from Piccadilly. They knew there football and where buzzing about being back in the top tier.
Plenty of good banter in City square as well.

Top day really

On a similar theme whatever happened to all those Arsenal fans who used to patronise us on 606 after their obligatory 4-0 half time lead?
"Best fans in the country...never stopped singing...they deserve success...."

I clapped the saints fans yesterday. They should be proud of their team.

I also shook a few QPR fans hands after the last game of the season. I feel like us city fans are lot more gracious in victory than our dirty red neighbours.

Spoke to a few Saints fans before the game and after the game with no problem at all. Unfortunately all teams have a few idiots who will always try to spoil it. The only time I have ever been in fear of my life (seriously!) was up at Newcastle in the '70's. I honestly thought me and my mate were going to die.

manimanc said:
That's how it should be,not everybody dressed in burberry and doing the zebedee act with eachother like football factoty extras...

Hahahaha. Sounds like some rags I know.

I saw a Southampton supporter after the game walking back in the directionof the train station,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.