Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 4 Nov 2018.

1. Cotton Weave Blue

Cotton Weave Blue

Looking really good for us retaining the title. Must be a kick in the balls when you have the best starts to your seasons in years and still trail the champions by 2 points after 11 games.

Mike N likes this.
  2. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

It was a joke. Someone at Sky said Liverpool going top when they won despite our far superior goal difference.

3. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Especially if it’s “your year”.

Cotton Weave Blue likes this.
  4. hammocity

hammocity

When we were 5-1 up and just controlling the game without busting their balls, a guy in front of me was shouting “forward, forward”, he was so annoyed we weren’t going all out for more goals. After the sixth goal, did he change? Did he balls, “forward, forward”!

5. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Some of our fans want perfection and us to never make any mistakes. I think lots have become entitled and spoilt. Lots aswell struggle to actually enjoy watching us or not having anything to moan about. Some of the best football ever and people are still moaning. It’s bizarre

hammocity likes this.
  6. schfc6

schfc6

Think his passing is criminally underrated on here. His passing between the lines and quick one twos is excellent. That move down the left mid way through the second half was a thing of beauty.

7. schfc6

schfc6

Guy in front of me shouted "fucking rubbish again" after that period of play where we kept the ball in their box for about 3 minutes. Rubbish again? We were 3 up.

Tom_mcfc likes this.
  8. schfc6

schfc6

Wow.

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

You disagree? Because,i think its all fair comment.

10. schfc6

schfc6

Not sure attacking Mendy's personality is on, especially as it's zero to do with his on field play. I also think suggesting he's Championship level is way off the mark. Let's not forget we've been to Spurs and kept a clean sheet & he was excellent vs Liverpool. He has 5? premier league assists in effectively his first season after 11 games, of which he's missed a couple. Our only defeat and worst performance came in his absence. Delph being at fault for the deciding goal. (Not having a go at Delph, excellent full back).

I think the general tone of his post after a 6-1 victory is way off.

CelesteItis and mccity like this.