Dias
Laporte
Rodri
Bernardo Silva
Gundogan
Foden
De Bruyne
Aguero

Don’t want to see Jesus or Sterling anywhere near the starting line up. Kev can warm the bench as well until he gets his shit together. Foden, Torres and Sergio have been more than patient and must have been wondering what more they can do to get a run after watching dumb and dumber stumbling and bumbling around out there today
Those players got us here. I'd rely on 21 games out of 22. I prefer Foden and Bernardo tl KDB and Gundog. Have through all this season.

I could see Aguero playing but he's missed a lot of football

Hopefully Phil will be back regular.

This after pretty much being benched for ripping the scousers a new arsehole.

More likely Pep will make a point of starting the exact same 11 Wednesday, he started today, try and prove he should have been right in the derby.

We will see

Hopefully Phil will be back regular.

This after pretty much being benched for ripping the scousers a new arsehole.

More likely Pep will make a point of starting the exact same 11 Wednesday, he started today, try and prove he should have been right in the derby.

We will see
As soon as KDB came back Foden dropped out. Foden has more goals in him and is much more dynamic. There will be games we can use KDB but he doesn't start for me in these big games. I thought that already but this game underlined that for me.

Pep stop fucking about and pick the best team. I hope the Barca elections are not having a negative effect. Laporta in now could see trouble ahead.

Stop dropping Foden and Bernie and leave sterling and Kev on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.