Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel KDB will start, Pep likes to support his players, and I think he will want to give him a message that is he is important to the team, and he will rotate him afterwards but probably not tomorrow.
Good point. Would also give him the leeway to leave him out for Everton - which is deffo needed, we'd get beat with the same KDB included set up at Goodison

Don’t care about the starting 11. All have at some point proved themselves to be trusted. Peps task to form a team that can put us back on track. And that’s the only thing we need to do tomorrow. Beat Southampton. And show the defeat vs rags was just a blip.

Foden and Bernado have to play. I’d rest Sterling and KDB, bring Kev on for the last 30 mins but clearly he’s not 100% fit and his levels have dropped.

This is now a bigger game than it needed to be after Sunday.................

--------------------------------------------Edi-------------------------------------------

-----------Kylinho-------Johninho-------------Ruby--------------Canc--------------

-----------------------------------------Ferna-------------------------------------------

------------------------Bernardo--------------------------Gundo----------------------

-----------------------------------------Phil---------------------------------------------

----------------------------Gabby-------------------Sergio----------------------------

Kev, Gabby and Raz on the bench
You're two Gabby mate,

I'd start the same 11 as last sunday, Give them a chance to redeem themselves.Any one who was poor last sunday will want to make amends asap.
If it's not working make changes at half time. If all is going well get fresh legs on second half !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.