Southampton (H) - Sat 8th Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of talk down here that they haven’t pulled the trigger in the Ralph sacking as they expect a heavy defeat and don’t want any morale loss to come at the expense of a new manager/players
They’d be mad to sack him 3 months into their new policy of blooding youngsters to increase their value, especially as he will have 6 weeks to tactically improve them in a few weeks.

Could this be the perfect storm of a manager about to go, Haaland in unbelievable form and the third easy home fixture in a row that sees us smash the PL record and win about 10-0?

Or is ‘typical City’ not quite dead and it’s a frustrating 1-1 draw thanks to the parked Southampton bus and shit officials?

Probably neither, 2-0 City.

Could this be the perfect storm of a manager about to go, Haaland in unbelievable form and the third easy home fixture in a row that sees us smash the PL record and win about 10-0?

Or is ‘typical City’ not quite dead and it’s a frustrating 1-1 draw thanks to the parked Southampton bus and shit officials?

I suspect the new 5 sub ruling (and the busy season) has reduced the chances of a cricket score game. I suspect we will see a lot of games like we have already where the game is won and we make five changes and stroll the rest of the game.

We always seem to make them look like 1970 Brazil so hopefully we can finally beat them.

Referee: Andy Madley. Assistants: Derek Eaton, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Robert Jones. VAR: Lee Mason. Assistant VAR: Adam Nunn.
Good to see VAR in capable hands

You can bet on the keeper wasting time. Unless he has a soft spot for us having been on the books.

This lot are, in my opinion, the worst time wasters of all. I don't expect the ref to give em the hurry-up. Come on you blues, no mercy..

Nope Villa the worse they have a ritual in big games where they are shit for the goalie to go down they have drink brakes! They are the worse

With the Arsenal game postponed albeit injuries are never good and hopefully Stones available for Liverpool its a decent run of games we have leading up to the World Cup starting with this one.

Hopefully we can get back to a full squad after the World Cup.

No idea how I'm getting to the game now with strikes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.