Southampton (H) - Sat 8th Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only tough decision Pep has to make is at centre back. If we have four fit players who does he pick ? Personally I’d be happy with any two from four. We are blessed in this position at the moment.

Seems like this is going to be Hassenhuttl's last game, so it would be quite funny if someone finally scored 10 against them after Leicester and United did 9 each.

View attachment 57534

Link for the Southampton game.

Link for the rules & regs.

Bastard. Was going to give it a miss this season.

This one has proved to be a difficult one to get to. It sounded easy a month back until I realised that City were at home to United, FC Copenhagen, and Southampton within six days.

I had to be in Glasgow all day Monday for work and in London all day on Friday. The logistics looked impossible with rail strikes affecting all three matches.

I gave my United match ticket to my son who has supported City for over 25 years but had never been to a Derby match. He managed to get there bring his new girlfriend along presumably by booking on Stagecoach buses.

I travelled down by road on Wednesday and stayed over in a hotel until Thursday. I then got a train to London on the afternoon. I parked the car long-stay in Manchester.

I am now in a hotel in London and will get a train back to Manchester on Friday after work. We have a hotel in Manchester for Friday and Saturday for the Southampton match and will drive back to Edinburgh on Sunday.

Last edited:
This lot are, in my opinion, the worst time wasters of all. I don't expect the ref to give em the hurry-up. Come on you blues, no mercy..
We should just walk into the box and kick the ball into the net. Guaranteed yellow card but ref can't exactly ignore it after that can he?

St. Mark's vs. St. Mary's. Drew twice last season and the Saints looked stubborn and hard to break down for many games in the Prem.

Will Ralph even last until Saturday? If he survives, he must be motivated to go for it.
Or at least give Bazunu, Larios, Lavia and Edozie their starts at a former club? Or whip out Willy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.