Southampton PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Stats show you nothing. Saints allowed us to have the ball waiting for the counter break. Once again poor finishing and the other teams defence playing out of their skin cost us the points. An Aguero or a top striker would of scored one of our chances esp raz big miss.
Aguero would have scored that chance 100 times out of 100.

Just how bad do you think we actually played?

dtcqSdY.jpg
I think he earned their point for them more than any of ours shone.

I’m not being down on our performance as a team, although several were below par.
We could and should have won it but we just didn’t do enough.
I’m struggling to pick one of ours above the rest of ours.

They dug in and followed a plan and I have no objection to one of theirs getting it.

No one really stood out tbh. Thought Grealish had a decent game, but went for De Bruyne as he posed the most threat going forward.

I think he earned their point for them more than any of ours shone.

I’m not being down on our performance as a team, although several were below par.
We could and should have won it but we just didn’t do enough.
I’m struggling to pick one of ours above the rest of ours.

They dug in and followed a plan and I have no objection to one of theirs getting it.
It's a thread to pick a motm from our players, no Soton player deserved it as they aren't in consideration, if you posted your comment on the back of sky's motm award then fair enough, I couldn't have told you who that was as I try to ignore most of what they say.

It's a thread to pick a motm from our players, no Soton player deserved it as they aren't in consideration, if you posted your comment on the back of sky's motm award then fair enough, I couldn't have told you who that was as I try to ignore most of what they say.
No, as I said, I’m struggling to pick one of ours above another.
That’s why I haven’t voted.
At a push I might go for Jack.
Thought he had a good first half in particular and showed signs of starting to adapt to his new role.
Juat needs to speed up the thought process, for me. I think he has the raw materials.

For us it has to be Kev. Looked like after 30 mins or so he thought "looks like it's up to me again" Their defender had a once in a season great game...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.