Southampton post match thread

The otherside of the coin is if vinny ,kun and kdb played and all were injured,there would be uproar.
What are the odds of all 3 out injured in one game?
And even if it would happen, I'd just say bad luck. Nothing the manager could have foreseen.
It's beyond ridiculous not to play your best players out of fear for injury.
why have those players then?
To put them in a showcase and dust them off every now and then?
How often is Messi rested when available?
How often is Cristiano rested when available?
Nuff said.

he was given a 12 month extention to his contract that finishes on the last game of this current season.

off the os.
Manchester City Football Club is pleased to confirm that the contract of first team manager, Manuel Pellegrini, has been extended.
The agreement, which was reached following discussions this summer, sees the contract run for two years through to June 2017.

Similar such extension agreements have also been reached with Manuel’s backroom team of Ruben Cousillas, Xabier Mancisidor and Jose Cabello.

Speaking of the news, Ferran Soriano, Chief Executive Officer of Manchester City Football Club said: "We are delighted to reach this agreement with Manuel Pellegrini who has already contributed so much to the development of Manchester City in his first two years with us and we look forward to further progress in the seasons ahead.

"This agreement allows Manuel to focus on the challenge of guiding a team capable of both fighting for domestic titles and competing for European honours."

Manuel Pellegrini echoed his pleasure, saying: "I am proud to manage Manchester City FC and am therefore very pleased to have agreed this contract.

"I have a very good quality group of players and a great team of people to work with on and off the field and at all levels of the Club.

"I am focussed on the coming season and confident that my team and I will respond to the constant support shown to us by everyone including of course our fantastic fans."

Sorry mate, you have lost me

I told myself I wouldn't come on here after watching that shower yesterday. But here i am looking for answers again.
I've read most of the replies on here and it's all been said by numerous people so I won't repeat it any more.

We come on here to vent our frustrations because we care. Some of those players need to start caring but it's obvious that some have gone past caring. And that's disappointing.
Pep will be a breath of fresh air next season and I think it's just what the club and fans need. A new passion and some new fresh ideas hopefully.
I'm more excited about Pep coming than our semi final on Wednesday. Is that weird/wrong?

He was never going to pick the 11 that would be starting on Wed, or do you believe he should have?
Yes, that's my point, I think he should have. Would've made an excellent general repetition.
Now what do you have to work with in preparation for Madrid? Start from scratch once again.

The otherside of the coin is if vinny ,kun and kdb played and all were injured,there would be uproar.
This thread would be full of people asking why he hadn't rested them. He can't win either way, but I guarantee if he wins the Champs League and finishes top 4 this game will quickly be forgotten.

Ah well, sort of expected it myself. More pissed off that i managed to miss the late snooker. Roll on Wednesday.

Kelechi's performance was a huge bright spark & he almost singlehandedly kept us in it, but if we'd had one sent off, I recon a Boro/Sven situation would have been on the cards with 10 men. It had that kind of feel about it.

Yes, that's my point, I think he should have. Would've made an excellent general repetition.
Now what do you have to work with in preparation for Madrid? Start from scratch once again.

Well, we have to agree to disagree. Had he played the best 11 yesterday they would be knackered (or worse injured) for Wed.

Get humiliated on Wed and we are back to being low hanging fruit in Europe. Go there and make a big fist of things, our heads can be held high, even with a loss. He is taking the best avail to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.