Southampton post match thread

I would share your sentiments, but we have reached the second leg of the SF without an away goal hampering us. Maybe, had we been 2 or 3 nil down after the first leg, the club may have thought differently.
Probably. Maybe the club knows about something we don't. Otherwise I can't see where the optimism of winning the CL comes from.

What an abysmal performance. Resting players is fine but that team Pellegrini sent out was atrocious. It's as if he literally just picked everybody that wouldn't be starting against Madrid and then worked out a formation afterwards and simply told them to go play with no clear instructions or gameplan. Thank god we only have to endure a few more weeks of him

I have had a day to calm down , but I still think changing 8 players is unforgivable ,rest a couple or so but not 8. My message to Pellegrini is this is my club you are watching over. You have disrespected the League my club and Southampton yesterday, I fact you wrote Koemans team talk for him.
He must have said City think we are so poor they can rest 8 against us,
Well that worked didn't it. I really fear we are going to drop out of the top four now.

So, if the rags win the FA Cup and get top four and we finish fifth, and go out in Madrid whose had the shit season?
If I've read that right, the Rags win the FA Cup, finish top four, we win the Carling Cup and finish 5th, but reach the CL quarter final? I'd say they've had the better season.

I have had a day to calm down , but I still think changing 8 players is unforgivable ,rest a couple or so but not 8. My message to Pellegrini is this is my club you are watching over. You have disrespected the League my club and Southampton yesterday, I fact you wrote Koemans team talk for him.
He must have said City think we are so poor they can rest 8 against us,
Well that worked didn't it. I really fear we are going to drop out of the top four now.

How many days do professional players need to recover properly from a game?

How many days do professional players need to recover properly from a game?
Totally agree all this resting players in fear of injury is insane at this time of the season. Play every game with the same importance as the next with few changes.
Deal with problems when they happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.