Southampton Post Match Thread

Amazing. Two games showing the never-give-in attitude and brilliant team spirit any would-be Champions need.

One thing nobody else seems to have mentioned. Just watched the brief highlights, and surely the cross for Southampton‘s goal goes out of play...?

I thought that at the time.
Haven’t had chance to have a look for a replay.

Most definitely in Peps office tomorrow I reckon and given at least an hour on the naughty step
Can you imagine our medical crew after the match, it would be like a season finale of Casualty "get him checked, lazers and shit scanning him whilst he is run into a room of tech we had no idea even existed.

You could probably film an Alien film scene in our medical area :-D

All the while Pep is bollocking him walking along like a protective but thankful older brother with Mendy tweeting selfies of himself on the trolley with an inflatable shark xD

Can you imagine our medical crew after the match, it would be like a season finale of Casualty "get him checked, lazers and shit scanning him whilst he is run into a room of tech we had no idea even existed.

You could probably film an Alien film scene in our medical area :-D

All the while Pep is bollocking him walking along like a protective but thankful older brother with Mendy tweeting selfies of himself on the trolley with an inflatable shark xD
He makes Balotelli look like James Milner, he's ignited that dressing room since his arrival, you can't put a price on that, top man!

Not at our best but what a finish.Cracking goal.
Aguero not at his best.
PS Anyone walking down Ashton new Rd after the game towards Mcr what was the Fergie time song ?

Watched in the pub on a middle east feed which was 15 seconds behind real time on uk bookies website,imagine the stick I got when i told the whole pub we had scored which was then disallowed and then when I jumped up again when Raheem scored I was not believed until the feed caught up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.