Southampton Post Match Thread

Some of the corners we conceded resulted from sloppy passes that were intercepted. Hopefully, we can sort this by the time of the Derby

We need all our best ball players and retainers against the rags as we don't need to press the game, they need the win. We just need to keep possession and pass them to death and try to stop them gaining corners and free kicks where they can lump it in the box.

I will never, ever get bored of watching that goal. What a moment, you simply cannot leave it later. Absolutely love seeing Pep celebrate like that too

Glad for a win but a couple of questions, because we were sloppy at times would Southampton have got a result if they attacked more ?
Our stats still showed about 70% possession and because of this a lot of shots on goal yet only 2 goals from those efforts.

Would we really have scored more last night if they had attacked us ? Our clinical play was at times missing.

Sloppy game from City, too many missplaced passes that luckily we didnt get too punished for. S'hampton have a good defence, it took us a lot to break them down but lucvkily we did it.

Someone asked what is different this year than last and I got to say it is the grit and determination we have when we are not clicking as a team, it's what makes a difference to a prem winning team.

sterling was my motm, he didnt do too much in the 2nd half and completely dissapeared imo but he came up with the goods again in the last second!

Last edited:
Just been browsing the RAWK thread from last night, they are choking with bitterness and delusion

City were lucky
Ref was paid off
Injury time was a joke (none of them even watched the fecking game)

Some of them are even under the impression they're challenging for the title

You're right!

Christ on a bike! There's some serious delusion going on....

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?59015-Man-City-2-Saints-1-Post-Match

They're not taking it well...

mrfahaji

Location London

Posts 2,358

In fairness, the time is "minimum of 5 minutes" I believe, so the only incorrect thing to do would be to play less than 5. That being said, god knows where 5 minutes came from. Actually, I know where it came from - Manchester City, media darlings, weren't winning, so they got some extra time to help them. Makes me sick.

Sterling is a little scumbag, hope he suffers a career ending injury asap. Add de Bruyne to the list, hideous pigface boy. And as for the commentators who can't help wnk over everything City do - they've had cheat mode enabled for about 10 years now, but that's not a problem is it? Who cares?! "Man City showed their class", no they didn't, cvntface, they showed how fcking jammy they are and how much help they get from everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.