Southampton Post Match Thread

He could add who the fuck is this Jordon Ibe you speak of?
He always says it is complicated. Someone should teach him a few more words like difficult, challenging, fucking hard. God, I love him.

some rag ****s at grandkids footy training were doing the stuffy ****s stuff.but the rag whos the only one whos not a gobshite said its what utd used to do. last 10 miniute goals win you titles

OK but you said we need to tighten up, which rather sounds like a forward looking comment and wider than one match.

Of course, we should always be looking to improve but I think we currently have the best defensive record from set pieces, with Huddersfield being the only goal conceded.

Tighten up was probably the wrong phrase. I just think the last two games haven't been as solid from set pieces, last night particularly. Get back to what we were doing well would probably have been better.

the togetherness in the squad and the managers and the coaching staff is incredible.
Those celebrations for the goal almost eclipsed the agueroooooo moment!
We REALLY REALLY want the title this season and i think the players REALLY do believe they can win it this time. PEP is really fired up! And hes got the rest of the club fired up too!
The belief, the passion, the never say die attitude, its all there in abundance.
This^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.