Southampton sold out

Re: saints sold out WOW

danburge82 said:
tregyblue61 said:
Open sale: Why did I bother adding match day priority?

Plenty of hospitality left though
So it's not sold out then!

City should be spending the huge £160,000 extra they've earnt on tickets on advertisement of hospitality tickets. Sell them and then it'll be a sell out.
I was considering going corporate for this. Couldn't find anything on the website (it seems to be under construction), so I emailed the club on the sales address supplied. That was 8 days ago and still not received any reply, so opted to go down the normal route instead.

If there really are plenty of hospitality options still available for this then they've missed a trick, as I'd have taken two of them at considerably more cost than the £51 each I ended up paying.

The £50+ prices would be slightly more palatable if everything possible was being done to maximise revenue from the corporate side, but it clearly isn't.

I wrote to them about the ground expansion - no reply to that either. maybe they are not up and running as it's close season

Marvin said:
I wrote to them about the ground expansion - no reply to that either. maybe they are not up and running as it's close season
They even provided the hospitality email address when announcing that the game had sold out, stating that they still had packages available, so they must be open for business. It's a pretty poor show when you actually want to give them more money but no one is willing or available to take it from you.

Maybe the strategy is to sell normal seats out first and then push hospitality packages to those that missed out. If it is, then it's been devised by an idiot.

danburge82 said:
Marvin said:
What happened to the away allocation? Did Southampton take it all up?

Hopefully. Only saw (Edit;) five sets of fans fill the away stand last season - Swansea, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs and United (plus United again in the Cup).

Bit sad when only Liverpool and Everton have locally based support yet Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn are only down the road and nowhere near sold out.

peoffrey said:
danburge82 said:
Marvin said:
What happened to the away allocation? Did Southampton take it all up?

Hopefully. Only saw (Edit;) five sets of fans fill the away stand last season - Swansea, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs and United (plus United again in the Cup).

Bit sad when only Liverpool and Everton have locally based support yet Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn are only down the road and nowhere near sold out.

Well when you are basically in for a pasting not much inclination to fork out £45

BoyBlue_1985 said:
peoffrey said:
danburge82 said:

Well when you are basically in for a pasting not much inclination to fork out £45

So you never used to go to City when we weren't as good as we are now? I did. Good seats back then were the equivalent of spending £45 now. You're there to support your team. End of. Rough with the smooth.

I just hope the all right jacks on this thread will never have the feeling of not being about to afford to go to watch their team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.