Southampton sold out

Who cares if its sell out most games last season nearly all games sold out quick time .Im very happy now where the top dogs keep it up MANCHESTER CITY

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
WNRH said:
I just hope the all right jacks on this thread will never have the feeling of not being about to afford to go to watch their team.

It's not an alright Jack attitude. It's called life and choices.

Your attitude towards it is one of the reason's why football in this country is so expensive compared to the German league.

Could someone help me?

I've got the blue membership card coming, I've bought a ticket for Southampton and getting a ticket for QPR, obviously there going to be in different seats, so how am i going to know which seat im in when i get to the ground and which entrance? When i had a season ticket everything was on the card for me but its not going to be like that this time!? Will i have to write it down and take the info with me?

michael1991 said:
Could someone help me?

I've got the blue membership card coming, I've bought a ticket for Southampton and getting a ticket for QPR, obviously there going to be in different seats, so how am i going to know which seat im in when i get to the ground and which entrance? When i had a season ticket everything was on the card for me but its not going to be like that this time!? Will i have to write it down and take the info with me?
If they haven't sent you an e-mail with the info, log in to the ticket system, go to my account/order history and click on the "details" box for the relevant purchases, a pop-up should give you the seat details for that match.

michael1991 said:
Will i have to write it down and take the info with me?
Yes.

Failing that, you can get your card scanned by the people outside carrying the handheld devices and they will tell you.

Alright lads,

Although it may be a sell out in the home end, I can't see is selling all 2,800 tickets we were given.

At £49-£51 a ticket + £50 for the train, on a Sunday evening and live on Sky I see it as unlikely. They go on sale to us from Thursday, so I would happily be proven wrong.

Having said those negatives, going to your game will provide priority for those who want to go to Arsenal away 4 weeks later.

Anyway, see you on the 19th!

Saint said:
Alright lads,

Although it may be a sell out in the home end, I can't see is selling all 2,800 tickets we were given.

At £49-£51 a ticket + £50 for the train, on a Sunday evening and live on Sky I see it as unlikely. They go on sale to us from Thursday, so I would happily be proven wrong.

Having said those negatives, going to your game will provide priority for those who want to go to Arsenal away 4 weeks later.

Anyway, see you on the 19th!

nothing to worry about, stupid prices, would love to see a full away end, but certainly wouldnt knock you.

WNRH said:
WNRH said:
I just hope the all right jacks on this thread will never have the feeling of not being about to afford to go to watch their team.

Your attitude towards it is one of the reason's why football in this country is so expensive compared to the German league.
Hahha gave me good laugh, some people are really dumb

WNRH said:
WNRH said:

So go watch the Bundesliga my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.