Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
jollylescott said:
This is so weird Mancini is behaving like he doesn't care

It's not that he doesn't care, it's that he is not good enough to rectify it.

Maybe that rumour in midweek filtered through to some players, and they feel there was some substance to them, I don't know.

I will tell you this though, next week game is huge.

Once that article of a full scale clearout came out, we haven't played with any life since. Barry in particular. Wonder if he knows he's out in the summer.

de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
watching garcia being torn to pieces by ricky lambert is a low point in my life....

and this is the guy we got to replace nige. pmsl. as i said we made a right mess of that window.

its almost like mancni has chucked his toys out of the pram for not getting his way. disaster from pre season to now. just hope we get to wembley in the FA cup

newmcfcfan said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Bluestones said:
Yep just what we need at this point....another full back.

not just that....but another fucking slow one. im sure o could beat 9 out of the 11 on the pitch in a race, and im a right fat ****

being a fellow fat c**t i lol'd at this, i just cant believe this is happening at all...

I can, last season when we looked to the bench we had game changers. Mario, Johnno , even Nigel coming on meant we could push Yaya forward. Now we have no one. This time last year, we had a stronger squad without Tevez and now he's of again. who the *uck was Khaldoon listening to when he said our squad was fit for purpose, Macbeath, or Marwood, because it sure as hell wasn't Mancini. We wasted RSC style £15 million on Garcia, the only shining light has been Nasty. Those who have stuck there oar into line their own pockets because they were being edged out should be flirted NOW!

MSP said:
Mancini can't survive all that happened this season, no way

I'm wondering if he's just been told his contract is being terminated at the end of the season or something. This is like he doesn't care and the players are all confused and their mind is not on it. It's just weird.

At least we can only get better from here. Hopefully with the pressure off we can play some good football again, but I'm not holding my breath.

de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
watching garcia being torn to pieces by ricky lambert is a low point in my life....

and this is the guy we got to replace nige. pmsl. as i said we made a right mess of that window.

You say it far too much. We are playing Southampton,, not Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.