Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
our away fans are simply the best in all football.

respect guys, proper proper fucking respect.
This. A thousand times this. I wish the Matchday Forum had their courage.

the problem with city is too many key players have been let go

de jong and adam johnson were great back up players.

city don't have that this year/

pweyhe said:
**Silva plays entire game constantly giving the ball away by forcing it, NEVER getting back to help Clichy on defense, and creates 0 chances to make up for it**

BLAME NASRI!!! Why does he keep holding on the ball!?

**Barry directly costs the team 2 goals and fails to make any positive contribution going forward**

BLAME NASRI! Why didn't he run across the field and cover for Silva on defense!?

**Aguero and Dzeko attempt to force their way forward without the use of teammates for the 50th time and shockingly lose possession once again**

BLAME NASRI! Why doesn't he ever try to take the ball in his own box and dribble the length of the whole field!? What a dickhead!

**Every time Nasri gets the ball, he finds a pass and moves and rotates and gets open again and eventually Zaba has a wide open cross. He literally runs back to cover for Yaya in the middle and then over to Clichy to cover for Silva, and then all they way back across to help Zaba.**

Nah that didn't happen. Nasri Sucks! BLAME NASRI!!

It's amazing cuz I actually really thought he was one of the few players actually doing their job today, and he set up one of our very few chances today, and was making great runs, but nope it's somehow all his fault.

Clichy says fous le camp

taconinja said:
I take it no one's noticed that we're now actually looking more dangerous? Yes, I think it's too late too, but we do look more dangerous.

we are dangerous, we are a fabulous side. ok today we've been poor, worse than poor but let nothing hide the fact that we are champoins and with good reason.

The South American commentators are saying we are playing like we accomplished our mission last season - he´s spot on!!
Please tell me our owners are not thinking that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.