Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a manager loses his players.....well, we all know the rest.

Those blaming Mancini must remember he made it very clear that the summer signings were not his first choices not including Nastasic who has been excellent.

It's no excuse for the performances being served up this season with the squad already available but he wasn't pleased with our dealings.

taconinja said:
de niro said:
taconinja said:
I take it no one's noticed that we're now actually looking more dangerous? Yes, I think it's too late too, but we do look more dangerous.

we are dangerous, we are a fabulous side. ok today we've been poor, worse than poor but let nothing hide the fact that we are champoins and with good reason.
Yes, too many people okay with us losing as long as they get proven right. Sad.
BAZINGA!!

Cheadle Blue said:
de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
watching garcia being torn to pieces by ricky lambert is a low point in my life....

and this is the guy we got to replace nige. pmsl. as i said we made a right mess of that window.

its almost like mancni has chucked his toys out of the pram for not getting his way. disaster from pre season to now. just hope we get to wembley in the FA cup

Fot the love of all that's holy, Mancini had no say in signing anyone other than Rodwell and Nasty,. He told them who he wanted and people with vested interests and those being advised by them made decisions based on FM 2013 principles. We bought poorly and have gone backwards. Why is it always Mancini's fault when he screamed long and hard that we were short of true quality

de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
de niro said:
and this is the guy we got to replace nige. pmsl. as i said we made a right mess of that window.

its almost like mancni has chucked his toys out of the pram for not getting his way. disaster from pre season to now. just hope we get to wembley in the FA cup

seems that way doesn't it.

if we get to wembley Garcia better set off on the wednesday

If we are anywhere near the very prospect of losing out on guaranteed CL next season, I wonder how our board will react.

Lucky13 said:
SebastianBlue said:
samharris said:
Not on here theyre not..

I love unintentional irony.

Didn't go unnoticed.

There are some sane supporters left, then.

We have played very badly but to act like some have on here is disgraceful. I wonder sometimes what the average age of posters was before 2008 and now after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.