Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone would think we were 5-0 in front the way we're playing. Where's the spirit from last season gone?

de niro said:
taconinja said:
I take it no one's noticed that we're now actually looking more dangerous? Yes, I think it's too late too, but we do look more dangerous.

we are dangerous, we are a fabulous side. ok today we've been poor, worse than poor but let nothing hide the fact that we are champoins and with good reason.
Yes, too many people okay with us losing as long as they get proven right. Sad.

Must admit it was a strange team selection and the substitutions are even more baffling. The tevez missing needs explaining also as we have now gone from 4 to 2 strikers in a week. Just don't think the team have any belief in them and or not playing for the manager.
We simply have no pace esp in the middle so can't close teams down or break up thier attacks.

A very bad day all round. Will have a fight on for top 4 as spurs and Chelsea look better than us ATM and 4th is not much use as we won't be seeded in the play off

Cheadle Blue said:
de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
watching garcia being torn to pieces by ricky lambert is a low point in my life....

and this is the guy we got to replace nige. pmsl. as i said we made a right mess of that window.

its almost like mancni has chucked his toys out of the pram for not getting his way. disaster from pre season to now. just hope we get to wembley in the FA cup

seems that way doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.