Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
taconinja said:
I take it no one's noticed that we're now actually looking more dangerous? Yes, I think it's too late too, but we do look more dangerous.

we are dangerous, we are a fabulous side. ok today we've been poor, worse than poor but let nothing hide the fact that we are champoins and with good reason.

We have been the architects of our own downfall today.. shit happens and we have got a bucketfull of it today..

lets just pick ourselves up,brush ourselves down and fight the fight..What happened today isnt a regular thing for us (it used to be but not any more) come on City..

Want to echo the kudos to our away support, the team has given them every reason to sit on their hands tonight and they've been fantastic

Total wank, very little desire except for Zabba and we have been second to everything. Think Bobbie will be on his way very soon.

No fight, no spirit no will,

Totally outplayed.

Crap.

Can't blame tiredness, can't blame players being unavailable, can't blame the officials. Hmmm....time to look in the mirror Roberto and the players.

This squad is undeniably weaker than the one that ended last season. That is what the fans can't understand. I would say our squad is inferior to that of United, Spurs and Chelsea's. Finishing 4th is not out of the question I am afraid to say.

As I said before as a City performance its embarassimg weve been out played totally. Mancini swansong Im thinking. Iwant to say more but really Im choked up........sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.