Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
watching garcia being torn to pieces by ricky lambert is a low point in my life....

and this is the guy we got to replace nige. pmsl. as i said we made a right mess of that window.

its almost like mancni has chucked his toys out of the pram for not getting his way. disaster from pre season to now. just hope we get to wembley in the FA cup

Leeds will fancy next week that's for sure !!<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 pm --<br /><br />
Cheadle Blue said:
de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
watching garcia being torn to pieces by ricky lambert is a low point in my life....

and this is the guy we got to replace nige. pmsl. as i said we made a right mess of that window.

its almost like mancni has chucked his toys out of the pram for not getting his way. disaster from pre season to now. just hope we get to wembley in the FA cup

Leeds will fancy next week that's for sure !!

Players looking at odds with each other now. though, I suppose that should be no surprise. I have played in a drubbing like this and it brings out the worst in you.

Hopefully we can use this as a turning point. If not, changes will be made, for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.