Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been given a lifeline with the penalty for them not given. Need to take full advantage of this now. Shocking how Roberto hasn't made a change yet. Think we'll be seeing an early substitution.

taconinja said:
SebastianBlue said:
Ducado said:
Want a job?

You are spot on, it appears that some people lack any form of self control, it's embarrassing

Does it have a hazard wage?

I get frustrated (I was overly optimistic about this match, as I admitted after the second goal) just like everyone else but let's be honest with ourselves: we have come so far that we are angry that we're only going to finish SECOND or THIRD in the league! Five years ago those thoughts would be proceeding a very early morning squint at dawn's light through the bedroom's east window.

We can be frustrated but this putrid spirit has to go!
You're right. It's gotten really bad. Too many people dividing themselves into factions based on their favorite players. I've honestly never seen the like on a club's board. Never.
I blame the bosnians

Chesley Sullenberger said:
Blue Smarties said:
You're all sodding twats, I'm leaving you all and I'm taking the cat with me.

Leave the cat...we need it for goals :-)
You're right. I'll stick around however if by full time the atmosphere is still the same, me and the cat are gone.

Is it my imagination or do we look fucking knackered. Thought it in the second half against Liverpool and have already thought it today. We look like we are running with lead in our boots at times.

I feel left out of this calling a city player shit stuff, as anyone slated clichy yet? if not can i have first dibs?

urban genie said:
Fair play to Southampton they came out and pressed us and got what they deserved,the positive is we have the second half and only a goal deficit to rectify this and I believe we can, As for the Edin bashers get a grip, he is paid to score and he has, it's the middlefield that has let us down. bring jimmy on for barry and push yaya forward a bit more, give nasri 10 mins to step up or get him off give sinclair a chance.

As for the pen it was an obstruction so an indirect free kick should have been given

We will win this I believe it

wheres our second striker kun the dzeko bashers have said fuk all about his lack of a contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.