Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
i couldn't make the game today so i have had to watch it on tv and read what you lot post. well i'll tell you what you are a bunch of moaning pricks. why dont you just jump ship and get it over with. no heart, no fight, not a care for the guys who've travelled down there to support the team.

supporters? dont make me fucking laugh.

i hope we come back and get something from this game and watch you fucking lot turn around your opinions like those fucking rags.

Great post!!! Nothing to do with accepting it, more about coming out with ridiculous comments and statements like get rid of manager and keeper???

Tevez out, one who most of team said would be first on their team sheet, no milner MOTM last week, wonder why team look down beat ?

de niro said:
Benarbia said:
de niro said:
i couldn't make the game today so i have had to watch it on tv and read what you lot post. well i'll tell you what you are a bunch of moaning pricks. why dont you just jump ship and get it over with. no heart, no fight, not a care for the guys who've travelled down there to support the team.

supporters? dont make me fucking laugh.

i hope we come back and get something from this game and watch you fucking lot turn around your opinions like those fucking rags.

How can you just sit here and accept it?????

i dont, not by a long way but the attack on our team and moreso individual players is a disgrace. we are manchester city, we fight till the end.

Fight Bill?? You show me fight out there lad..It's awful and you know it. We will struggle for top 4 at this rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.