Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

krdskrm said:
Not the best of performances but that's normal. This isn't the Bundesliga.

Great point considering the circumstances.

COME ON, EVERTON! :p

Not quite, Everton can go above us.

Decent point, Southampton were obviously really up for it and closed us down very well. Not sure all the hysteria is warranted, some of our 'fans' are clearly clueless.

ws01 said:
Let's be fair, they were very good. That point will come in handy. This game is probably one of the hardest away in the prem.

We really miss Silva in these games to keep control of possession.

Fernandinho our best.

Ain't that the truth. The way we gave the ball away so often was criminal. Same old problem whenever we come up against a team that presses and puts us under pressure.

One of the worries is that Yaya is one of the worst culprits.

Not sure how taking one point from this match given the circumstances is good enough. We shouldn't be dropping points after going 1-0 up to a decimated side.

A point away from home is always a good point.
I think some posters on here need to be far more realistic. We can't win every game 5-0!
4 points from 2 away games on the bounce is both respectable and acceptable.
We beat Arsenal next week and its game on for the title!
C'mon blues - see sense.

Hungdaddy said:
why cudnt aguero not just put his chance away to make it 2-0 ffs
This cost us in the end. 2-0 and I doubt they'd have come back. Sergio scores lots of goals but he wastes a lot too.

I have no complaints with the result, Southampton are a nightmare to play at their stadium as we found out last season. I don't think there is a harder team to play away outside of the absolute top clubs. But we really could have used a smash-and-grab win.

Really need Arsenal to drop some points tomorrow and it could be a point gained.

Jazzy.ba said:
How Dzeko played?

Too short of a stint to tell...he played 10 minutes at the end where we had nothing going forward anyway...

i would have brought im on for Negredo....screw 3-5-1 it does NOTHING for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.