Southampton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Very disappointing performance on the road yet again. And once again, points gone astray from a winning position. Is that 8 now (3 at Cardiff and Villa, and two today)? We're not going to win the league if we carry on doing that.

missed another chance to get up to second.... need the minor scousers to turn over the arse now...

Should never come away against an injury hit Southampton thinking we've just robbed a point. Not good enough, certainly not league winning form. Still nowhere near, and I do mean nowhere near at all, performing to more than the sum of our parts. Only example of that today was Southampton.

Blue Haze said:
Good point. They honestly play like they have 13 men on the pitch.

I can see last year's 3-1 was no fluke.

no they are just intelligent. their tactics were spot on.

bluemoon risin' said:
bluemoon risin' said:
Hardest away so far against a fast raiding well organised side that pressed us, never allowing us to settle. I wanted 3 points as many of us did, but in reality, a point was a fair result I think...
a point was a fair result?

dunno what game you were watching mate...dick turpin would have been proud of us today

We just kept giving them the ball back. One of those games where the passing goes to pieces. It was there to be won if we'd played to our potential, too.

It happens. I'll take the point. Come back silva.

ws01 said:
Let's be fair, they were very good.

Any team can look good if you give them the ball all the time. We made them look much better than they were.

Begbie said:
ws01 said:
Let's be fair, they were very good. That point will come in handy. This game is probably one of the hardest away in the prem.

We really miss Silva in these games to keep control of possession.

Fernandinho our best.
wtf is this love in about fernandinho?

he was shit today..as was yaya and milner

He was a total copy of Barry today, doing all the shit work.. He did it perfectly! On the other hand, 1-1 is a fine result compared to our play, lucky to get away with 1 point, and i'm fine with the outcome.

EaglesFan said:
Jazzy.ba said:
How Dzeko played?

Too short of a stint to tell...he played 10 minutes at the end where we had nothing going forward anyway...

i would have brought im on for Negredo....screw 3-5-1 it does NOTHING for City.
Good job we don't play that formation then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.