Southampton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pellegrini looking to play a really strong team on Tuesday can see him resting Zab Clichy Fernandinho and even Aguero for this game

waspish said:
If Pellegrini looking to play a really strong team on Tuesday can see him resting Zab Clichy Fernandinho and even Aguero for this game
if he rests all 4, especially after resting clichy midweek, I'll have to go on the mp thread and say some very unkind things about him and I don't want to do that.

waspish said:

That will never ever happen mate.

You seriously think Pellers will rest these players for an important premier league match and play them in a match that is pointless as we have qualified?

aguero93:20 said:
waspish said:
if he rests all 4, especially after resting clichy midweek, I'll have to go on the mp thread and say some very unkind things about him and I don't want to do that.

I'm hoping he plays our strongest team and play a weaker team on Tuesday and that will give our strongest team players a good rest ready for Arsenal..

This team tomorrow please Pellegrini.....

___________Panty____________

Zab__Kompany_lescot__Clichy

______Yaya__Fernandinho____

_______Navas___Nasri_______

______negrado__Aguero_____

GX Blue said:
waspish said:

You seriously think Pellers will rest these players for an important premier league match and play them in a match that is pointless as we have qualified?

Just going of what he said in a press conference he wants to win the group so we don't come up against a Barcelona or a Madrid and to win at Bayern we need our strongest team fresh...

waspish said:

Unfortunately this. That would be an absolute travesty, frankly.

waspish said:

I'm going to Munich and baring in mind we have Arsenal on Saturday and we have already qualified I hope he puts out a reserve team and save them for Saturday.

waspish said:
GX Blue said:
waspish said:

Just going of what he said in a press conference he wants to win the group so we don't come up against a Barcelona or a Madrid and to win at Bayern we need our strongest team fresh...
going by that logic, dzeko and kolarov are in our strongest team. our best chance is we both play reserve sides, cause ours isn't much different to theirs

waspish said:
GX Blue said:
waspish said:

I know but hes not gonna go into the press conferance and say he's not arsed if we win or lose against Munich.

Full strength tomorrow i think. If we win tomoz we can finally put the away curse behind us and crack on....

waspish said:
GX Blue said:

going by that logic, dzeko and kolarov are in our strongest team. our best chance is we both play reserve sides, cause ours isn't much different to theirs

I want a strong team for Southampton so hopefully he is planning on playing this team on Tuesday

___________Hart____________

Mica_D/chellis_Lescot_Kolorav

______Rodwell__Garcia_______

_____Milner__nasri__lopez_____

___________Dzeko____________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.