Southampton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clichy for Kolarov and Beast for Dzeko only 2 changes i'd make unless Genius is back. This is going to be a tough game and a draw would probably be a decent result although we don't play for draws anymore. Same tempo as tonight score early soak up the pressure and catch them out again. Win this and it builds up the Arsenal game even more :)

Blues have given me a little confidence tonight and i'm going for a 3-1 win.

Need to get the three points here, if Villa can do it, so should we.

Their keeper looked shaky, bomb forward at pace and I can see a comfortable win, play slowly and it could go badly.

Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Navas
Dinho
Yaya
Nasri
Negredo
Aguero

would be my line up, swap Silva in for Navas if fit, or maybe stick with that and bring Silva on.

Why don't so many on here understand Hart is now second choice, he won't start. This will be a tough game to win, I'd take a point.

If Villa can do it, surely we can? Southampton on a bad run too. 3 losses in a row, and we are building momentum. Got to stay with Chelsea/Arse and Pool.

Pants between the sticks for me. Hart can play in the CL.

Pants
Zab-VK-Lescott-Kolarov
Navas-Fernandinho-Yaya-Nasri
Aguero-Dzeko

Unforced subs Aguero -> Silva, and Navas -> Milner to keep legs. VK commented on heavy legs which sounds worrying.

My first ever trip to Southampton, football or otherwise.

What pub recommendations do people have? I've heard options limited near the ground, anything good in the city centre/station vicinity?

As for the game, it can't be any worse than last seasons horror show. Fingers crossed the winning and losing streaks of both teams is at 4 games apiece by 5pm Saturday.

Why the desperation for clichy to come back? Kolarov created a goal, and a couple of other good chances tonight. Wasn't really at fault for the goal more unlucky. I don't mind either of the two playing.

Let's go full strength. Clichy in, negredo in. Silva is he's fit. What an enormous win this would be. I can sense we are going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.