Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is time to sort out our country once and for all enough is enough, The New Government Have to sort this mess out on our streets, Even bringing in the army to police the streets, knife crimes are given 30 years, even if found carrying a knife on the street should be 7 to 15 years like guns

I can’t see how it can be prevented- any sick twisted fucker can grab a kitchen knife and go out and do that.

Utterly depressing this. School holidays, meant to be the best times of their lives and now untold lives have been ruined because of some deranged cunts actions.
Words fail me. :-(
Parents everywhere must be scared to death..I know I would be if I had kids..fucking horrible mate..

I can’t see how it can be prevented- any sick twisted fucker can grab a kitchen knife and go out and do that.
Always worth remembering that the Moors Murders, one of the most horrific incidents involving the murder of children, took place 60 years ago. The Dunblane massacre was nearly 30 years ago. This isn't a new phenomenon.

I would say wait for the news conference from Merseyside Police-there’ll be lots of information flying around, much of it inaccurate.

Just hope everyone made it.

You are correct but if we brought back the death penalty it might 1 or 2 think about there actions , as for this twat he should be strung up and battered to death if they have 100% proof its him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.