Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s quite unusual for anybody to randomly be able to enter a premises that’s got children in as far as I recall. There’s usually a few locked doors. Does anyone know what type of business this was? I know I’ve read on here that it was a yoga class?

Schools/Nurseries (well the ones we have used) have had locked doors for as long as I can remember now, quite a change from when I was at school and you could just wander in. Even the playground gates at my youngests school (junior) are locked from 8.45 until 3.30.

It’s quite unusual for anybody to randomly be able to enter a premises that’s got children in as far as I recall. There’s usually a few locked doors. Does anyone know what type of business this was? I know I’ve read on here that it was a yoga class?
Looks like it happened in a old Wearhouse so it's possible it wasn't gated off like a primary school/nursery

Schools/Nurseries (well the ones we have used) have had locked doors for as long as I can remember now, quite a change from when I was at school and you could just wander in. Even the playground gates at my youngests school (junior) are locked from 8.45 until 3.30.
Yeah I was thinking along those lines but also remember whenever I took my boy to summer clubs the security was always quite tight and doors were locked.
Just thinking aloud here btw, not in any way trying to infer any blame on the business.

It was a Taylor Swift yoga class, most likely in a local community centre. My local one you can just walk in no security because why would you need it? This kind of sick attack can't be predicted.

Yeah I was thinking along those lines but also remember whenever I took my boy to summer clubs the security was always quite tight and doors were locked.
Just thinking aloud here btw, not in any way trying to infer any blame on the business.
Yeah,it’s good they’ve got extra security with most places now. Problem is when some fucker is as sick as that they’ve only got to jump over a fence into a playground or whatever. Horrendous news

It was a Taylor Swift yoga class, most likely in a local community centre. My local one you can just walk in no security because why would you need it? This kind of sick attack can't be predicted.
I accept that, mate. Like I said, was just curios. Been a while since I was back in the U.K. and had need to go to places like this.

I live less than a mile from the incident area, I was running very near there yesterday, its horrifying that anything like this can happen so close to home

Feel absolutely sick to the stomach hearing this.

Young Gaz is at a gymnastics club this week in an old mill, dropped and picked her up today and they had the big shutters open as it was so warm in the gym, not actually sure why im typing this but its a possibility they had doors etc open in Southport not expecting some utter **** to walk in and start attacking kids, fuck me the world is fucked

My sister and 6 year old niece were sending me videos of them at the take your parent to dance class day yesterday

The thought of someone running into such an innocent and happy environment and hacking away at Children is sickening

I don’t know what can ever be done to prevent a lunatic from committing these acts
Like a few have said how do you prevent a madman grabbing a kitchen knife and stop him before he’s caused some harm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.